This Week 2 Guide is for our 21 Day Anti-inflammatory Plan. You will be using this guide throughout the second week of the challenge and it will be available for you to reference.
Since this guide is intended for the entire second week, some items on this guide may not make sense until you arrive at the intended day. Please don’t jump ahead.
Take your time to go through some of our recommendations and as always, let us know if you have any questions.
WEEK 2 eBOOK
FAVORITE ONLINE SHOPS
This is where we buy about 70% of our online organic and whole food pantry staples. Bookmark these links so you can easily access top ingredients at big discounts!
Anthony’s Organics (Nuts, seeds, flours, superfoods, pantry staples)
Primal Kitchen (Organic olive oil, dressings and marinades)
THRIVE Market (Membership-based online grocery shop worth the incredible savings!)
VitaCost.com (Discounted organic and whole food pantry ingredients)
21 DAY PLAN HEALTHY SNACK LIST
All of these healthy snacks are approved for the 21 day plan. They are gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free. Stock up and make it easy to grab a healthy treat!
Ginger + Turmeric
Here are some of our favorite ginger and turmeric products to reduce our inflammation, and keep us feeling well!
Giving up dairy does not mean you have to avoid cheese and milk! Here are some of our favorite dairy-free alternatives.
- Queso Recipe
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- Vegan Crumbled Cheese – made with macadamia nuts
- Vegan Parmesan Cheese – a delicious blend perfect for Italian recipes
- Almond Milk Recipe made with whole almond
- Hemp Seed Milk Recipe made with whole hemp seeds or hemp hearts
- Cashew Milk – made with whole raw cashews
- Coconut Milk made with raw unsweetened coconut flakes
- Whipped Coconut Cream – perfect replacement for whipped cream
- Dairy Free Sour Cream – made with cashews or macadamia nuts
- Dairy Free Cilantro Lime Crema – perfect with Mexican food
- Cashew Cream – thick and creamy cream made with soaked cashews
- Chocolate Ice Cream
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Nut-based Mayo – made with cashews and super creamy
- Lemon Sauce Great for chicken and fish dishes
- Caesar Salad Dressing – perfect on a big green salad or wrap
- Healthy Ranch Dressing – a creamy go-to delicious dressing
- Vanilla Frosting Recipe – yes, even frosting can be delicious dairy free!