Anti-Inflammatory Recipes eBook
We selected the 4 recipes we use each week to keep our inflammation in check. Scroll down to find resources for this eBook.
High Quality Kitchen Tools and
Ingredient Staples from Amazon:
Having high quality kitchen appliances is one of the most important investments that you will make when eating clean. For instance, there is a BIG difference between a classic Ninja Blender that I used for years and years, and a blender system like the one linked below.
From a non-toxic tea kettle or slow cooker, to a high-quality blender or yogurt maker, the appliances below are ones we personally use, know, and trust!
Ginger Lemon Tea:
- Ceramic Tea Kettle – 2.5 Quart 100% Ceramic Tea Kettle
- We love Xtrema Cookware for their non-toxic ceramic material not leaching any metals into our food or tea water.
- Raw Honey – Nate’s 100% Organic, Raw and Unfiltered Honey or try Manukora Raw Manuka Honey
- Raw honey is full of antioxidants, has antibacterial and antifungal properties, is incredibly anti-inflammatory, and offers many more benefits! It’s a great natural sweetener option, and tastes amazing in tea!
- High Speed Blender – Luvele Blender with Stainless Steel Jug, Vitamix Blender
- Having a high quality blender makes all the difference. If you’re dedicated to drinking daily smoothies and using a blender to puree, make almond butter into almond milk and so much more, it’s worth investing!
- Whole Flaxseed – Bob’s Red Mill Oraganic Whole Flaxseeds
- A great source of fiber, Flaxseeds are one of nature’s richest food sources of lignans, potent antioxidants that fight free radical damage and act as phytoestrogens.
- Hemp Hearts – Manitoba Harvest Organic Hemp Hearts
- An incredible plant based source of biologically available and easily digested protein, hemp seeds also contain a healthy anti-inflammatory 3:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fat.
- Turmeric Root Powder – Anthony’s Organic Turmeric or Terrasoul Organic Tumeric
- Turmeric is an incredible anti-inflammatory agent for our bodies. Curcumin, the main active ingredient in turmeric is what brings out the powerful anti-inflammatory effects.
- Vanilla Extract – Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
- Some vanilla extracts contain sugar and other unnecessary additional ingredients. Stick to pure organic vanilla extract.
Yogurt with Coconut Cream:
- Yogurt Maker – Luvele Glass Yogurt Maker
- Luvele is an incredible company that creates yogurt makers with a perfectly steady temperature to foster the live, active cultures from your favorite probiotic in a high quality glass container!
- Probiotic Powder – BioGaia Probiotic Tablets
- Crushed up, this probiotic powder helps to create the perfect active culture for your yogurt.
- Coconut Cream – Thrive Market Organic Coconut Cream or Aroy-D Coconut Cream
- Coconut cream is full of healthy fats. While normally loaded with emulsifiers and added ingredients for cheaper production, this coconut cream has one single ingredient…coconut cream!
- Gelatin – Vital Proteins Gelatin Powder
- High quality gelatin is full of protein, a great source of collagen, and has amazing anti-inflammatory properties! This is a great way to thicken yogurt, emulsifier free.
- Slow Cooker – VitaClay Slow Cooker with Ceramic Insert
- There is no other brand that we trust to slow cook our food than VitaClay with their 100% ceramic insert that does not leach any metals into our food while slow cooking at high temperatures for long lengths of time.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Bragg’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple Cider Vinegar has long been used for its numerous home remedies. Many people suggest benefits with digestion, heartburn, blood sugar control, and more!
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt – Terrasoul Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- Terrasoul brand is 100% pure Himalayan Salt is made from unprocessed natural salt crystals. Himalayan salt gets its pink color from its higher iron content and contains 84 essential trace minerals.