Eileen is a wife, dog lover, certified nutritionist, and nutrigenomics counselor. After years of struggling with autoimmune skin conditions, it has become her biggest passion to help her clients to unlock the chains of autoimmunity and achieve optimal health. Along with her background in functional medicine nutrition, applying the science of nutrigenomics has enabled her to provide truly personalized nutrition consulting for her clients.
- Masters in Human Nutrition - University of Bridgeport, CT
- Certified Functional Medicine Nutritionist - Next Level Functional Nutrition
- Certified LEAP Therapist - Certified LEAP Therapist/MRT Oxford Labs
- Advanced Culinary Genomics - Genomic Kitchen
- Pursuing Certification in Nutrigenomics - American College of Nutrition